A Way to Help the Jordan Family
A house fire claimed the lives of five children in Citra.
As the family grieves, a community has come together to offer support.
An account into which the public can make donations has been set up.
Those wishing to help may mail or drop off a check made payable to Krista Jordan at the CenterState Bank in Ocala.
It is located at 406 East Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala, FL 34470.
Checks should state "House Fund" on the memo line.
Organizers of the fund also stated Krista Jordan is in need of a car which also burned in the fire.
- United Way to Help Tornado Victims
- Program Helps Girls Find Their Way
- Robbed Family on Their Way to Disney
- Saying Goodbye to the Jordan Children
- Family Found Car in Lake, Called for Help
- Community Helps Alachua Family Recover and Rebuild
- East Gainesville family fights mold...with the help of a "Superhero"
- Camelot Community Care Helping Florida's Children and Families
- Thanksgiving Baskets Help Local Families
- Rebuild Gainesville Helps Local Family