Heart to Heart Silent Auction
The PTA at Sidney Lanier School in Gainesville is hosting it's 5th annual Heart to Heart Silent Auction.
Sidney Lanier School serves handicapped kids ages three to 22. The PTA's goal with the silent auction is to raise $12,000 to support student, classroom, and school programs and activities.
For more information on the silent auction, you can go to their website: www.sidneylanierpta.org or click here.
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Silent No More Awareness Campaign
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- Auction House Destroyed by Flames in Chiefland
- Drag Racing Auction
- Abused Animals Set Second Chance At Auction
- Buyer Beware- Auction on Gainesville's Superfund Site
- Local Sports Radio Station Hosts Charity Auction
- Heart Disease Survivor Will Share Story at Heart Walk
- GSA Executive Stays Silent