Holiday Lighting Savings
It's the most wonderful time of the year, and it can be the most expensive. Christmas can get tough for those trying to save, especially when it comes to all the decorating.
Hanging out door lights and making the Christmas tree glow, are costly additions to light up the holiday season. According to Energy Star, LED lights use seventy five percent less energy than incandescent lighting. Although they cost more, they also produce less heat and last longer than incandescent lights.
Home Depot's, Lynne Ellison, says they will continue to sell the old fashioned lights because some customers aren't ready to make the switch.
- Holiday Lighting Precautions
- Christmas Lights Spread Holiday Cheer In Alachua
- Looking to Energy-Saving Measures to Save Alachua County Schools Money
- 9-1-1 callers save time, while Marion County saves money
- Saving Energy For Shands, Saving Money for the City
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Ocala Utility Workers Turning on the Lights Up North
- Palatka Red Light Cameras On
- Red Light Cameras Taken Out in Dunnellon
- Red Light Cameras Could Soon Be Used In Gainesville