A Live Nativity Scene in Gainesville
A Christmas scene from Bethlahem was brought to life in Gainesville Sunday.
The First Presbyterian Church re-created a live Nativity.
This is the first time in two years that the church brought the Christmas scene to life, hoping those who visited walked away with the warm glow of the spirit of Christmas.
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Live From Double Murder Scene in Alachua County
- Scene Tap Set to Launch in Gainesville
- Live Interview with Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Bird Native to Western US Spotted in Alachua County
- Growing Native Helps Plants Staying Power
- Florida Native Performs In National Cirque Show
- Parents Say Drive Through Nativity is too Graphic for Children
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence