A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
The woman accused of murdering her boyfriend's wife took center stage-- even though she didn't take the stand Thursday, claiming she had nothing to do with the death of Heather Strong in early 2009.
The family members of the murdered mother-of-two said this was their toughest day in court yet.
Heather Strong's younger brother shared some of his fondest memories while flipping through a photo album.
"I love her more than everything in the world, more than everything, literally," Tyler Strong, 17, said. "I just wish I had more time with her."
During court Thursday, a video of Emilia Carr's interviews with Marion County Sheriff's Detectives played. In them she states she had nothing to do with the murder of Heather Strong.
During the video, a pregnant Carr told detectives then-boyfriend, Joshua Fulgham killed Strong. Carr said she found Strong's body in her mother's storage trailer after she was dead.
But detectives said her story changed after two days of questioning.
Emilia Carr's murder trail is expected to last until early next week.
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Murder victim's mother speaks out
- Bikers Raise Money for Theater Victim's Family
- Shooting victim's family and friends raise money for burial
- Victim's Family Reacts To Arrest
- Kidnap victim's family now recovering
- Victim's family speaks out about Gainesville standoff
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...