New Overpass for Orange Heights
Being stuck in traffic is a pain. It's especially painful for those traveling through the intersection of SR 26 and US 301. The CSX railroad caused congestion and safety issues for drivers, but a new overpass is expected to mend this problem.
A ribbon cutting ceremony was held in celebration for the opening of SR 26 overpass marking the start of some uncertainty for local businesses.
Businesses have been working closely with the FDOT to ensure the transition is least harmful for business.
For now, traffic will be routed up onto the overpass from SR 26 while crews finish building the connection between the existing roadway and the west side of the overpass.
- Orange Heights Man Attacked by Bull
- Quite the Haul To Fix I-75 Overpass
- Over the Overpass
- Butler Plaza Expansion, I-75 Overpass
- HOLLY HEIGHTS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
- 6 Dogs Killed By Owner In Keystone Heights
- Keystone Heights Airport Offers a Chance to Fly Restored WWII Aircraft
- Keystone Heights Woman Recovers From H1N1 Virus
- Man Indicted in Holly Heights Murder
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery