Apartment Fire Destroys Two Families Homes
Around 5:20 A.M. Alachua County Fire Rescue responded to Holly Heights Complex after a fire that started in their leasing office quickly spread.
An entire building had to be evacuated as fire crews worked to stop the fast moving blaze from destroying multiple units.
Two families lost everything they own and there was close to 200 thousand dollars worth of damage in total.
The fire is still under investigation.
Red Cross is collecting clothes, food and other items for the families, if you would like to help visit American Red Cross.
- Fire Destroys Apartment Building
- Fire Destroys Building Which Houses Two Businesses
- Fire Destroys Holiday Plans for one Gainesville Family
- Residents Help Family After Their Home Is Destroyed
- Four Mobile Homes Destroyed by Fires in Citra
- Fire Flares Up Twice, Destroys Home
- Newberry Home Destroyed in Fire
- Fire destroys mobile home in Belleview
- Fire Destroys Gainesville Home
- Early Morning Fire Destroys Home Near Jonesville