Commission Report - Recyling Waste, 16th Ave Plans, and CHOICES
One man's trash is another man's treasure. That is the hope among Alachua County Commissioners who are looking at investing in high tech trash-picking equipment that is supposed to separate useful material that can be recycled.
For over two and half hours, commissioners discussed plans to create a sustainable, recycling facility which if implemented would be among the first in the country. Shortly after, attention turned to two hot topic items.
To see more on this report including what other issues were tackled, watch the video to your right.
- Midnight Vote on Plans for NW 16th Avenue and NW 23rd Avenue
- Alachua County Commission Makes Final Choice for County Manager
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- County Commission Approves Plan To Move Fairgrounds
- Alachua County Commission Advances Plans for New Mixed-Use Development
- Alachua County Commissioners Make a Choice about CHOICES
- 16th Street Project Moves Forward
- Changes on the way for NW 16th Avenue in Gainesville
- A Change at SW 8th Ave & SW 91st Street?
- Road Options Reviewed for 8th Ave Gainesville