Dancing With The Gainesville Stars
You've seen "Dancing With the Stars" on TV 20.
Now... dancing like you've never imagined seeing before.
"Dancing With The Gainesville Stars" is coming... and the four dance couples are hard at work!
Including TV 20's David Snyder, seen rehearsing Wednesday night with instructor Judi Markell at the Maria Alvarez Imperial Dance Studio in Southwest Gainesville.
The other stars are UF Soccer Coach Becky Burleigh... "Home" magazine Publisher Scott Costello... and civic leader Melanie Shore.
They will take the stage at the UF Hilton in a fundraiser on March 12th for the Gainesville Junior League.
The judges are celebrities also: Chamber of Commerce CEO Brent Christensen, UF Provost Joe Glover, and Ilene Silverman of Ilene's For Fashion.
- Dancing With The Gainesville Stars
- Dancing With The Stars
- First Results from Dancing with the Stars
- Danscompany of Gainesville Offers Kids A Chance to Dance In The Wiz
- WINTER WONDERLAND DANCE
- Dance Alive National Ballet
- Ballroom Dancing
- Dance Alive's "Bolero" Promises A Night Of Latin Entertainment
- Chocolate and Champagne Gala raises money for Dance Alive National Ballet
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon