Dead Cheerleader's Teammates in Shock
Little more is known involving the mysterious death of a University of Florida senior last week.
As college students head back to Gainesville for the start of the Spring semester, more of Saleha Huuda's friends and teammates are learning of her death.
"I hear her laugh, she just had one of those distinct laughs; you couldn't help but being happy around her," said Amanda Braget, Huuda's former teammate on the UF Competitive Cheerleading Team.
On Monday night, Huuda's missing car was found at an apartment complex in Southwest Gainesville. Sheriff's deputies say they're collecting evidence from the car, as well as waiting on the autopsy report from medical examiners before they call Huuda's death anything more than "suspicious."
Huuda was a 21-year-old senior at UF, and was planning on graduating in May of this year.
"She never would have been some where she shouldn't have been," said Stacey Ledvina, Huuda's former cheerleading coach at Santa Fe College.
There will be a Celebration of Life Service on Saturday at 7PM, outside the Reitz Union on the University of Florida campus.
- Trayvon Martin's Parents Shocked by Verdict
- Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood: One Woman's Shocking Discovery
- Friends and Family Mourn where Cheerleader's Body was Found
- Clearwater Cheerleaders' Uniforms Deemed "Too Skimpy"
- Residents Shocked by Santa Fe River Flood Levels
- NEIGHBORS ARE SHOCKED BY TEENS ARRESTS
- Pickax Murder Leaves Hawthorne in Shock
- Home invasion double murder leaves Weirsdale neighbors shocked
- City of Gainesville Enrolling Now For Fall Youth Football, Cheerleading
- Arrests in Murdered UF Cheerleader Case