Dead UF Student's Car Found
Some pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. However, the death Saleha Huuda, a 21-year-old University of Florida senior, remains a mystery.
Around 5:30 Friday evening, Huuda's car was found at the Turtle Oaks Apartment Complex in Southwest Gainesville. No one knows why it was there.
On Thursday, Huuda's burnt body was discovered by Gainesville firefighters responding to a brush fire in North East Alachua county.
The mystery into how the UF competitive cheerleader got there, is under investigation.
According to her family, Huuda didn't have any enemies, and to their knowledge, was not dating any one.
The Sherrif's Office is waiting on the medical examiner's report before they rule Huuda's death a murder.
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Upcoming Festival Features College Student's Short Films
- Arrests Made in Santa Fe Student's Killing
- Santa Fe College Dealing With Student's Kidnapping
- Student's Cell Phone Video Catches Gym Teacher Stealing From Lockers
- Student's Condition Improving After Being Hit By Bus
- Residents react to UF student's death
- Lawsuit Filed Over Bethune-Cookman Student's Death
- Woman found dead in her car in Walmart parking lot
- Man found dead in submerged car