Deadly car accident, 14-year-old driver
Two of the four people involved in a deadly car accident near Lake City are going to survive.
Around 6:30 Sunday night, a car accident took the life of 10-year-old Ronnie Bias, and 26-year-old Jennifer Grant, both of Lake City.
The accident occurred on SW Haltiwagner road, one mile south of County Road 349.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, behind the wheel of the single car accident, was 14-year-old, Julian Little.
"Our initial findings are that nobody that was in the vehicle, the driver, or the three passengers, were restrained by a seat belt," said Lt. Pat Riordan, FHP Public Affairs Officer.
Little and 6-year-old Joseph Grant were taken to Shands Hospital in Gainesville.
FHP is continuing their investigation into the accident.
As of 5:00PM Monday, Joseph Grant, 6, is in good condition, and Julian Little, 14, is in fair condition.
- Report: 15-Year-Old Race Car Driver Broke Neck, Suffered Severe Head Trauma
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- 14-year-old Charged with Attempted Murder
- 14-Year-Old Arrested on Burglary Charges
- Man Arrested for Prostituting 14-year-old Girl
- 19-year-old Dies During Hiking Accident in Jonesville
- Raceway Says 15 Year Old Race Car Driver Died
- 67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns