Drop A Line...And A Few Trees
Florida's Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission chopped, tied and dropped fish attractors throughout Lochloosa Lake near Hawthorne.
Lochloosa Harbor owner Laurie Pease says she's come to know the work of the FWC well for years she has her guys chop down brush, that the commission hauls away.
The bait shop owner says the effort is the perfect marriage of government and private business.
- No bedside emergency buttons, few nurses on locked VA psych ward
- Few Challengers To State Attorneys on Ballot
- Holiday Travel Over The Next Few Weeks
- No suspects, few leads in Putnam County murder
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- Gator Growl making few changes for second year on Flavet Field
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Your Health: How to have a happy (and safe!) Halloween
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run