Drop A Line...And A Few Trees
Florida's Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission chopped, tied and dropped fish attractors throughout Lochloosa Lake near Hawthorne.
Lochloosa Harbor owner Laurie Pease says she's come to know the work of the FWC well for years she has her guys chop down brush, that the commission hauls away.
The bait shop owner says the effort is the perfect marriage of government and private business.
- Only Few Days Left Before Start of Classes in Alachua County Public Schools
- No bedside emergency buttons, few nurses on locked VA psych ward
- No suspects, few leads in Putnam County murder
- Few Challengers To State Attorneys on Ballot
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
- Important Evidence Found Day After Hit-and-Run
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Your Health: How to have a happy (and safe!) Halloween
- Kirby Family Farm's Dad's Day (and Ducks too..)