School District's Decision To Sue Postponed
The Alachua County School Board didn't decide whether or not to sue Gainesville Regional Utilities Tuesday night. Instead, they tabled discussion to allow for their attorney to gather more facts about the matter. School board members were reluctant to talk about the matter but some said while a compromise would be nice a lawsuit is still possible.
"We have met numerous times and so far we haven't been able to reach an agreement," said School Board Chair Barbara Sharpe.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- School Districts Faced With Tough Budgets, Even Tougher Decisions
- Fleet Management Garage Decision Postponed
- School district investigation closed in school bus assault
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
- Choosing A Double Mastectomy: Behind Angelina Jolie's Decision
- Ferguson Police Officer Resigns Following Monday's Grand Jury Decision
- Citizen's Co-Op Manager Looks Forward, As Some Members Disgree With Recent Decisions
- Braddy Earns Decisive Win Against Lowe to Become Gainesville's Next Mayor
- School Districts Might Have To Choose Textbooks