Turn Over the "Bath Salts"
Police officers are asking store owners and citizens across the state and right here in North Central Florida to turn over illegal bath salts. The powders described as fake cocaine were banned earlier this week. If store owners and people don't comply, they could face serious jail time.
To see more on this report including why exactly police officers said the salts are dangerous, watch the video to your right.
- Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
- Man Jailed For Scalding Baby Bath
- Salt Springs Worker Rescues Rare Bird
- Men Hooked for Spear fishing in Salt Springs
- Illegal Online Gambling stopped in "Operation Game Over"
- Machen says "Budget Cuts Are Over" plans to hire 100 people.
- Debate Continues Over "University Corners" Project
- Officials: "Don't light left over fireworks."
- Loud "Booms" Reported Over NCF
- Newtown Must Turn Over Gunman's School Records