Alachua Humane Society Gets Brand New Location
For over thirty years Alachua County's humane society sat in an old gas station. But now, the new 30,000 square foot facility is five times the size and gives dogs more space in pens, has specialized cat rooms, improves veterinary care and expands their capacity to help save animals lives.
It's a change a long time coming for staff and volunteers.
The project went 300,000 dollars over budget and was about 7 months behind schedule. The new facility will open to the public during regular business hours Saturday. For more information click on this link.
- Humane society benefits from open house
- A New Home for Levy County Humane Society
- Supervisor of elections moving to new location
- New way to adopt dogs
- Gainesville mom gets new home thanks to Habitat for Humanity
- Dog dies in Humane Society van
- Law Library Moves to New Location and New Managment
- Adopt-A-Pet 4/22/14: Humane Society
- Adopt-A-Pet 3/4/14: Humane Society
- Adopt-A-Pet 2/18/2014: Humane Society