Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
The weather is perfect for spreading wild fires. A brush fire threatened homes in Bradford county Monday. Emergency responders said a neighbor was burning trash and left it unattended when it quickly spread. 14 units from across the county responded including volunteer forces. It was a scene that residents couldn't believe.
"I came out here and the next thing I know I could hardly see the sun. The smoke and the clouds were gray and brown... and a lot of little fire going here and there. I jumped on the tractor and came down," said resident Randy Andrews.
To see a full report, watch the video to your right.
- Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
- Bradford/Alachua Brush Fires Update
- Brush Fire in Alachua County
- Brush Fire in Eastern Alachua County
- 300 acre Brush Fire in Levy County is Growing
- Marion County Brush Fire Closes Roads, Causes Evacuations
- UPDATE: Efforts Continue in Marion County to Put Out Brush Fire
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Alachua County Fire Station Battles Mold
- Brush Fire Near Apartment Buildings