Friends Remember Grant Lockenbach and Michael Pirie
What was supposed to be an exciting weekend of cave exploration at Pigeon Mountain in Georgia, turned tragic as a dangerous cave claimed the lives of two University of Florida students.
The young men were actively involved in the university community and fellow students are coping with the devastating loss.
20 year old Grant Lockenbach was president of the UF Fellowship of Christian Athletes and active in ROTC. 18 year old Michael Pirie was on the drum line in the UF marching band, and a part of ROTC and FCA.
Friends remember Grant and Michael as adventurous, kind and above all, selfless. Qualities that were shown in their lives and even their tragic deaths.
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Williston Remembers a Local Athlete, Compassionate Friend
- Friends and Family Remember the Life of Christian Aguilar
- Pirie who sacrificed his life receives award
- Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Faces Second Trial
- Jailhouse Interview with Michael Frye
- Lawyer Didn't Believe His Innocence Says Frye
- Social Media's Role During Bombings
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- State Suspends License of Local Pediatric Dentist