Friends Remember Grant Lockenbach and Michael Pirie
What was supposed to be an exciting weekend of cave exploration at Pigeon Mountain in Georgia, turned tragic as a dangerous cave claimed the lives of two University of Florida students.
The young men were actively involved in the university community and fellow students are coping with the devastating loss.
20 year old Grant Lockenbach was president of the UF Fellowship of Christian Athletes and active in ROTC. 18 year old Michael Pirie was on the drum line in the UF marching band, and a part of ROTC and FCA.
Friends remember Grant and Michael as adventurous, kind and above all, selfless. Qualities that were shown in their lives and even their tragic deaths.
- Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary offered $25,000 matching grant
- Anonymous donor gives Jungle Friends grant
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Williston Remembers a Local Athlete, Compassionate Friend
- Friends and Family Remember the Life of Christian Aguilar
- Family And Friends Remember Marine Officer
- Friends and family paint 34th Street wall to remember Baby Paisley
- Mother killed in hit and run remembered by family and friends
- Friends and family wear red high tops to remember teen
- Family and friends remember victim killed in home invasion