Gas Prices Rise, Spring Break Plans Still a Go
What goes up must come down. Everything, it seems, except gas prices. Another spike comes just as thousands of students prepare to pack their cars and head out of town for spring break. Despite the higher prices, some college students said their spring break plans won't be curtailed.
"I mean maybe the prices in gas will limit what we do once we get there but we're still gonna go. I mean we have a couple of years as college students we want to take advantage of it," said UF student William Owens.
For the full report, watch the video to the right side of this page.
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Mental illness may be on the rise, group aims to break down stigma
- Gas Prices on the Rise
- Gas Prices Continue To Rise
- How to Avoid Overspending With Rising Gas Prices
- Local Gas Prices on the Rise
- Higher Gas Prices Expected In Spring
- Reptile sightings on the rise, season to blame
- Another Cold Night in California, Gas Prices Rise Again, and Future of Sandy Hook School Discussed
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices