Gay Rights Group in Gainesville
Equality Florida visited Gainesville to flex their political muscle during some contested elections. Now, they will have a full time presence in the city. Group members said it was the next logical step.
"What's clear to everybody is that North Florida and North Central Florida specifically is a critical community anybody who cares about statewide elections, statewide politics, and statewide advocacy in Florida," said Joe Saunders with Equality Florida.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Medical Group Under Fire by Gay Rights Activists
- Gainesville Gay Rights Activists Celebrate SCOTUS Decision on Steps of City Hall
- Local Gay Activist Questions Medical Group
- Gun Rights Group Sues UF
- Animal Rights Group Files Complaint Against UF
- Southern Baptists Debate Gay vs. Civil Rights
- Gay Rights Supporters Erupt in Cheers Over Rulings
- Gay Pride Parade in Gainesville
- Group Discusses Bike Concerns in Gainesville
- Two Gainesville Groups Retailiate and One Person is Shot