Human Remains Found in a Van in Gilchrist County
It's a place where everybody minds their own business. But after a strange van remained parked in the same place for nearly three months, people started asking questions, and then they looked inside. It's now a case for law enforcement. The Gilchrist County Sheriff's Office says they received information from a person living the neighborhood where the remains were found. The remains are several years old and now the neighbors reveal details about the woman who lived in the mobile home where the van was found---and where they think she is now.
For more information, watch the story to the right.
- Human Remains Found In Backyard Believed To Be Missing Man
- Human Remains found in Marion County
- Human remains found in wooded area in Ocala
- Human remains found in Jennings State Forest
- Dog dies in Humane Society van
- Human Remains Found by Man Scrapping Metal
- Human remains found in Ocklawaha
- Detectives Call Ft. McCoy Human Remains Discovery a "Suspicious" Death Investgation
- Human remains ID'd as body of missing Dunnellon man
- Human Remains of Over 100 People Found in Storage Locker