Muddy Waters for Silver Springs
The deadline has come and gone.
Marion County leaders faced an ultimatum today to decide whether to take over the Silver Springs theme park. But now the future of the attraction is much less clear than it's waters.
TV20 spoke with the attorney representing Palace Entertainment, Jake Varn, who said they will continue to look at other options with the State of Florida, rather than the County.
- Plans to Remove Wild Waters in Silver Springs
- Improving Water Quality in Silver Springs
- Muddying the Waters
- Silver Springs Opens As State Park
- Citizens Gather to Hear About Silver Springs Tranistion Plan
- Silver Springs - WCJB Exclusive
- Restoring Silver Springs
- Future of Silver Springs
- Silver Springs to get Spruced Up
- Silver Springs Theme Park May Be Transformed Into a State Park