Quite the Haul To Fix I-75 Overpass
It will be quite the haul to fix a problem that happened as a result of hauling construction equipment. A department of transportation tractor trailer slammed into the I-75 overpass Monday morning. The bill to fix the damage is 475,000 dollars. An investigation is underway to see exactly how the incident occurred given it was a DOT tractor trailer.
"It's a no brainer that it's not supposed to happen so we are doing a thorough investigation to see what happened to see if it was mechanical," said DOT's Gina Busscher.
To see more on this report, watch the video to your right.
- Butler Plaza Expansion, I-75 Overpass
- City Will Haul Away Debris For Free, To A Point
- Over the Overpass
- New Overpass for Orange Heights
- K-9 Quitting Time
- Corrections Officer Quits
- Hypnosis to Quit Smoking
- Re-Assignment of Gainesville City Employee Causes Quite The Stir
- Tobacco Free Florida: Quit and Tell
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters