Bo Diddley's Family Challenging His Will
He's been dead for over two years, and now family members are challenging his will. Saying he was illiterate and didn't know what he was signing. Ellis McDaniel, better known as Bo Diddley, passed away in June 2008, leaving behind a plethora of music and memorabilia worth millions.
His will was written and read to him by his chosen executor and close friend but the family is saying the Rock N' Roll legend they knew, wouldn't have agreed to the terms in his will. Family members of Bo Diddley say they weren't involved in his business when he was alive, but now that he's passed and they have been named the heirs to his estate, it's more their business than anyone else's. The only problem is, the will says otherwise.
- Occupy Gainesville Protesters Cited, Including Bo Diddley's Son
- Bo Diddley Jam for Family and Friends
- John Waldo's Family want a law passed in his name
- Beaten Elderly Man's Family Speaks About His Recovery
- Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer Bo Diddley Dies at Age 79
- A Local Muslim Leader Has Faith that Pastor Jones Will Change His Mind...
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Family of Inglis Man Killed After Jumping From Moving Car Remembers His Life
- ESPN Coaches' Challenge
- Florida Football Challenged Once Again to Stop Steve Spurrier's Offense