Runoff Needed in Gainesville City Commission Race
Gainesville city commissioner Thomas Hawkins was easily reelected Tuesday night to his at-large district seat. Hawkins received about 53 percent of the vote. While that race has a winner, there will be a runoff election in two others. The district 2 race is now between incumbent Lauren Poe and Todd Chase. The district 3 race is now between Susan Bottcher and Rob Zeller. The runoff election will take place Tuesday, April 12.
To see a full report including if one candidate regrets spending more than 39,000 dollars of his own money on his campaign, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Warren Defeats Orlando by 127 Votes in Gainesville City Commission Runoff
- Poe vs. Skop - City Commission Run-Off Election Tuesday
- City Of Alachua Commission Race
- City Commission Race Results are In
- Vote 2013: Wells Wins Another Term, Runoff in Mayoral Race
- Gainesville City Commission Opposed to Police Merger Discussion
- Gainesville City Commission Goes Off the Agenda to Debate Biomass
- Gainesville City Commission Rejects GREC Settlement, Awaits Arbitration Decision
- New Restrictions on Game Day Parking Passes Gainesville City Commission
- Biomass Concerns Dominate Candidate Forum for Gainesville City Commission