Archer I-75 Exit To Close On Monday
It's a frustrating situation for drivers and it's only going to get worse.
Just on the heels of major work at the I-75 Newberry exit in Gainesville a separate project will begin on Monday at the Archer Road exit.
Beginning on Monday at 9pm the northbound exit off 1-75 at Archer Road will completely close down to drivers and it will remain close straight through Friday at six in the morning.
The northbound Newberry exit is undergoing construction and drivers are dealing with periodic lane closures there.
Florida's Department of Transportation oversees both projects and acknowledges the timing is not the best.
The northbound entrance ramp and the southbound exit and entrance to I-75 at Archer will remain open throughout the project.
All work has to be completed by Friday at 6am and crews will be working 24 hours straight to make that happen.
For more information visit Florida's Department Of Transportation.
- I-75 Southbound Exit 341 Closed for Truck Scale Installation
- I-75 Shutdown Monday Afternoon
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- Traffic Accidents Close I-75
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- City Commissioner Walks Through Archer Braid Trail
- Limbaugh Advertisers Keep Heading for the Exits
- GOP Leader Urges Unity Following Santorum's Exit
- Traffic Alternatives for Archer Road
- Cows On Archer Road