Calling Non-Profits in Alachua County...
Calling all non-profits located in Alachua County.
The county funded CAPP program, which stands for Community Agency Partnership Program, has $900,000 to give to qualifying non-profits this year. Organizations that provide food, health care and housing were accepted last year.
Alachua County Communications Coordinator Mark Sexton said,"They've added the category of child physical safety or academic education. So now there are four distinct categories of services that the commission is looking to provide."
Applications are due May 25th by 5 PM sharp.
For more information visit Your text to link...
- County Helps Non-Profits Find Grant Money
- Non-Profits Facing Cuts
- Non-Profit Seeks Volunteers
- City Of Gainesville Plans To Give Land To Non-Profit
- A Local Non-Profit Organization Says Popsicles Can Impact the Economy...
- Help For Non-Profits
- Grant Safari Provides Financial Help For Non-Profits
- Non-Profit Sues GHA, ACHA & Gail Monahan
- Struggling Family's Roof Rescued By Non-Profit
- Gainesville Non=Profits Eligible For A Financial Boost