Domestic Violence Risk Factors & Resources
1 in 4 women have experienced some form of relationship violence by the time they're 24 years old and dating violence is starting as young as 12.
Dating violence education is now required for middle school and high school students. There is also a network of domestic violence centers.
Call 800-500-1119 (Statewide Crisis Hotline)
Call 800-393-7233 (Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network Hotline)
Visit Your text to link...
- Giving Hope to Woman and Children Living in Domestic Violence Shelter
- Domestic Violence Round-Up in Alachua County
- Domestic Violence Increases During Holidays
- Stalking and Domestic Violence
- Men On Board, Rally Against Domestic Violence
- Video of Beyonce's Family Fighting, Stirs Conversation About Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence History
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Domestic Violence Victims Speak Out
- Domestic Violence Rises This Time Of Year