Domestic Violence Risk Factors & Resources
1 in 4 women have experienced some form of relationship violence by the time they're 24 years old and dating violence is starting as young as 12.
Dating violence education is now required for middle school and high school students. There is also a network of domestic violence centers.
Call 800-500-1119 (Statewide Crisis Hotline)
Call 800-393-7233 (Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network Hotline)
Visit Your text to link...
- School Resource Deputy program at risk
- Giving Hope to Woman and Children Living in Domestic Violence Shelter
- Video of Beyonce's Family Fighting, Stirs Conversation About Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence History
- Domestic Violence Rises This Time Of Year
- Domestic Violence Warrant Round-Up
- Men On Board, Rally Against Domestic Violence
- Stalking and Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Increases During Holidays
- Domestic Violence Round-Up in Alachua County