Farmer's Market at Downtown Square
Ocala's Downtown Square is about to get a bit fresher. Tuesday evening the City Council gave the nod to the Downtown Business Alliance for a Farmer's Market at the Square.
The market would include locally and state grown produce plus other edibles and hand made products. The DBA hope it will have an "eclectic feel."
The market will be in business every Saturday starting Aril 23rd from 8am to 1pm.
Booth space can be rented for $30 per Saturday. If a food vender, a license is required. For more information contact the Farmer's Market information line at 352-426-8244.
- Citizens Co-op: Farmer's Market
- Controversy at the Farmer's Market
- Farmer's Market New Pavilion
- Farmer's Market to Open in Ocala
- How Local is One Farmer's Market?
- Downtown Farmer's Garden
- Customer Base Growing at one North Central Florida Farmers Market
- Protest At Wendy's In Favor Of Farmers
- It's A Grower's Market
- Parade of Homes Showcase Helps Stimulate Gainesville's Housing Market