Main Street Closures Continue
It's the beginning of the end for the year and a half long construction project that's caused a few bumps in the road for drivers in Gainesville.
The last major active work area is set to close this weekend as part of the effort to transform and modernize Main street in downtown Gainesville.
Starting this weekend main street will be closed from University Avenu to 2nd Avenue North.
Then in two week's the intersection of Main Street and University will shut down for one weekend straight.
For more information about detours and road closures visit North Florida Roads.
- RTS Announces Delays and Bus Stop Closures on Main Street and Depot Avenue
- Main Street Ribbon Cutting
- Miracle On Main Street
- 24th Annual Miracle On Main Street
- Main Street Construction Begins Tuesday
- Main Street Businesses Suffering During Construction
- Gas Leak Temporarily Closes Portions Of Main Street
- Main Street Construction Update
- Depot Avenue/Main Street Construction Updates
- Families receive Christmas gifts at 25th Annual Miracle on Main Street