Marion County School District Ranks Third in State for Lowest Administrative Cost
Marion County School District leaders are proud of how much they pay their administrators. The County has been identified as third in the State of Florida for having the lowest administrative costs per student by the Florida Department of Education.
Marion County was listed just behind Orange and St. Lucie Counties.
Alachua County ranked 45 of 67 total counties. Dixie County was among those that had the highest administrative cost per student.
Over the last couple of years, the district has made changes in administrative staffing by not filling already vacant positions, and not increasing employees salaries.
- Florida Ranks Lowest in County for Buying Local- Why?
- Marion County Schools get Top Ranking
- Marion County School District Consolidates Custodial Services
- Marion County School District Penalized for Class Size Violation
- The true cost of justice in Marion County
- Two-Thirds of Marion County Fired Teachers Hired Back
- Paddling Scheduled to Return to Marion County Elementary Schools
- Marion County Highlights School Bus Safety Week
- Splitting the Costs of School Resource Officers in Alachua County
- Congressman Meets Constituents of New Marion County District