New Warning about Hookah Smoke
An increasingly popular way of smoking tobacco, especially in a college town, is carrying dangerous new warnings. Some would call it "alarming" given mainstream ideas regarding the method known as hookah. Pumping your lungs full of the smoke for about an hour, experts said is like smoking a hundred cigarettes. However, the new findings won't stop those who call hookah their vice.
"I'm pretty stubborn in my beliefs and I'm pretty untouchable," said 22-year old UF student and hookah smoker Ashley Egan.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Publix Warns Shoppers About Facebook Scam
- Warning About Brain Eating Amoebas
- Deputies Write 1,600 Tickets, Warn of New Law
- New Contamination Warning for Suwannee and Withlacoochee Rivers
- Sanford Warns Reporters About Contacting Workers
- Fla. Federal Courts Warn About Jury Scams
- Raising Awareness About New Health Laws in Florida
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- Fire Assessment Fee Goes Up In Smoke