Pulled Over, Get Out In Alachua County
The next time you get pulled over in Alachua County, expect to be asked out of your vehicle. A new policy for sheriff's deputies requires they ask all drivers to step out of their cars for the safety of both parties. The procedure has always come strongly recommended and practiced in training for deputies, but increased officer violence made the training a written policy.
- Sheriff Gets Pulled Over
- Election Day Over, But Vote Counting Continues
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- UPDATE: Both Officers Tried to Get out of Columbia County House Fire
- VA Pulls Funding for Homeless Veteran Facility, Cites "Minimal Progress"
- Alachua County Commissioners Reach Out to Third Manager Candidate
- Alachua County Commission Votes to Keep Archer Braid Trail Out of Haile Plantation
- Alachua County school bus aide out on bail
- Condoms will be officially available in Alachua County schools, parents will have choice to opt-out