Using Change To Make Change
The Youth ChalleNGe Academy at Camp Blanding encourages at risk teens to set goals and make life changes.
But to help the Cadets enrolled into the program achieve lifelong success, outreach does not end when teens graduate.
Most kids don't have the financial resources to attend college or vocational school, so the program offers scholarships.
Today the Compass Foundation presented Youth ChalleNGe with a ten thousand dollar donation to help fund scholarships for former Cadets who choose to continue their education.
- Florida Lawmakers Make Moves to Restrict Use of Drones
- UF president Kent Fuchs making changes
- Gator Growl making few changes for second year on Flavet Field
- Making Beds To Make Gainesville's Tourism Industry Money
- Deputies Forced to Stop Using Stun Guns
- Fla. asks US Supreme Court to stop Ga. water use
- Volusia Schools Will Keep Using History Book
- Farmers Learn to Use GPS-Guided Tractors
- State Approves Sale of Former Prison For Use as Homeless Center
- Opponents Question New Drug to be Used in Happ Execution