Wanted Time and Time Again
Wanted by the law, thousands of people are but perhaps none wanted as many times as a man from Newberry. 57-year old Charles Jackson was arrested Tuesday on his 84th arrest warrant. Police and prosecutors said Jackson's long record isn't that unbelievable. While many people find themselves in and out of the system, deputies said Jackson's arrest should serve as a reminder they'll be knocking.
"If he has 84 warrants and we go and arrest him and if he gets 84 more warrants, we are going to arrest him 84 more times," said investigator Lynn Schipman with the Alachua County Sheriff's Office.
To see a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Timely Justice Act Not Timely Enough for Death Row Inmate
- Deadline to Sign Up For Insurance Extended Again
- Fla. Unemployment Rate Drops Again to 7.1 Percent
- Fla. Workers Compensation Rate Could Go Up Again
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop
- Injured Florida Skydiver Says He'll Jump Again
- Update: Tent City Residents Forced to Move...Again
- State Revenue Up Again
- Working through the holidays is fun again!
- Thieves From A Crime Ring Busted Again