YMCA's Healthy Kids Day
In an effort to fight childhood obesity, YMCA's across America are hosting a Healthy Kids Day. The active event was held at YMCA's throughout North Central Florida today encouraging kids and their parents to get out and get moving. There were fun water games, basketball, music, and food for all. Also, the Chik- Fil-A cow made an appearance to hang out with the kids as well as members from the University of Florida soccer team.
- Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
- Questions Surround YMCA of North Central Florida's Weeklong Closure
- Healthy 'TailGators': Lighter Recipe Ideas Pt 2
- Kids Tell Us What MLK Day Means To Them- And How Far We Have to Go
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- Sheriff's Deputies Say Chiefland Man Used Kids to Help Him Steal
- Kid Who Can't Eat Fundraiser
- Who's Teaching Your Kids
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- Gainesville's Rotary Club Will Be Cooking Up Some Wild Game For Disadvantaged Kids