YMCA's Healthy Kids Day
In an effort to fight childhood obesity, YMCA's across America are hosting a Healthy Kids Day. The active event was held at YMCA's throughout North Central Florida today encouraging kids and their parents to get out and get moving. There were fun water games, basketball, music, and food for all. Also, the Chik- Fil-A cow made an appearance to hang out with the kids as well as members from the University of Florida soccer team.
- Steps Parents Should Take to Ensure Kids Stay Healthy
- Questions Surround YMCA of North Central Florida's Weeklong Closure
- Kids Tell Us What MLK Day Means To Them - And How Far We Have to Go
- It's National School Bus Safety Week But Some Parents Say Their Kid Aren't Safe
- Lightning May Be Cause of Large YMCA Fire
- Kid Who Can't Eat Fundraiser
- Who's Teaching Your Kids
- Bud Chiles Walks "One Million Steps for Florida's Kids"
- Father Honors Son's Memory By Helping Kids Swim
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon