Breaking Ground On New UF Research Facility
The University of Florida broke ground today on a building that could help Americans age in a more healthy way.
The Clinical and Translational Research building will be a 120,000 square foot complex bringing researchers together to find solutions to health problems.
The building, which will be completed in January 2013, will house the UF Institute On Aging among other programs.
- Hawthorne Breaks Ground on New Housing
- School Board Breaks Ground For New School in Williston
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Bee Research Facility May Be in the Works for the University of Florida
- Gilchrist County EOC Breaks Ground
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground
- Biomass Plant Breaks Ground
- Newberry Ballpark Complex Breaks Ground
- Breaking Ground for Innovation Hub
- New FedEx Facility in Marion County to Create 100 Jobs