Gov. Scott Appoints Three to UF Board of Trustees
The University of Florida is going to get three new Trustees. Gov. Rick Scott announced the appointments in the following release:
"Tallahassee, Fla. – Governor Rick Scott today announced the appointments of William Michael Heekin, Alan M. Levine and Juliet M. Roulhac to the Board of Trustees, University of Florida.
Heekin, 58, of Sandy Springs, Georgia, is the president of Heekin Advisors LLC. He succeeds Dianna Morgan and is appointed for a term beginning May 6, 2011, and ending January 6, 2016.
Levine, 43, of Naples, is the Division 3 president of Health Management Associates Inc. He succeeds Daniel Ponce and is appointed for a term beginning May 6, 2011, and ending January 6, 2016.
Roulhac, 47, of Plantation, is a senior attorney for Florida Power and Light Company. She succeeds Roland Daniels and is appointed for a term beginning May 6, 2011, and ending January 6, 2015.
The appointments are subject to confirmation by the Florida Senate."
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- Gov. Scott Angry Over Air Traffic Control Furloughs
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens
- Gov. Scott Addresses Jennifer Carroll Resignation During Stop in Ocala
- Gov. Rick Scott Makes Appearance at Annual GOP Fundraiser
- Gov. Scott approves 3 sales tax holidays
- Gov. Scott Approves Use of a Strain of Low-Potency Marijuana
- Gov. Scott Signs Ban on Texting While Driving
- Gov. Scott Says Families Can't Afford Tuition Hike
- Gov. Scott Willing to Consider Election Changes