GRU Solar Feed In Tariff Feeling the Heat of an Audit
The Gainesville Regional Utility Solar Feed In Tariff Program is feeling the heat, but not from the sun. Instead, from business operators who say they weren't given a fair shot of joining the program.
Some say the lottery system used to choose participants was stacked against those who followed GRU's rules, alleging millions in lost opportunity.
- High Springs Fire Department Feeling the Heat
- Gainesville Housing Authority Feeling the Heat
- Second Chance for GRU Solar FIT Applicants
- COX Cable Audit
- Federal Audit Leads to New Grading Practices at UF
- Man Feeds His Daughter Bleach
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump
- Help Feed the Needy
- St. Francis House Unable To Feed More than 130 People
- Sister Hazel Feeding the Homeless