Palestinian Delegates Visit Interfaith Habitat for Humanity House
They might be taking this idea back to the Middle East...Palestinian delegates who are part of Gainesville's sister city program stopped by the Alachua County Interfaith Habitat for Humanity house in East Gainesville today.
They toured the home and asked questions about the purpose of the project, how much the home costs and who helped build the house.
The delegates have been in the area since last week learning from local agencies about Gainesville and how to encourage communication between Israelis and Palestinians.
- Habitat For Humanity House
- Habitat for Humanity in High Springs
- Habitat For Humanity Cutting Jobs In Marion County
- Thousands of Dollars Worth of Tools Stolen from Two "Habitat for Humanity" Homes
- Pledge 5, Habitat For Humanity and Volunteer Day
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- What About the Children? Homeless Children in Alachua County
- Local Immigration Group Talks Immigration Reform With Congressman Ted Yoho
- Immigration Summit With Congressman Ted Yoho (Long Version)
- "Bring the Harvest Home" Benefits Food Banks