Solar Contract Conflict?
Gainesville company: Solar Impact, Inc. is working on a deal with the Alachua County School District to lease roof space at eight schools, installing solar panel systems as a part of the GRU Solar Feed-In Tariff.
But some say the deal is a lucrative conflict of interest.
- Solar Panel Contract Comes Under Criticism
- Stormwater Fees Conflict Cools Between City and School Board
- Conflict Over Girl Escalates Into Brutal Assault With Baseball Bat
- GAZA CONFLICT
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- Solar Flare Could Impact Electrical, Communications Systems
- Solar Company Sues Gainesville Over FIT Program
- Solar Company Reacts to Subsidized Projects Being Put On Hold
- Area Firefighters Train to Deal With Solar Panel Fires
- Educating Others About Solar Energy