Two Men Arrested, 27 Dogs Taken Into Custody During Undercover Operation
Undercover agents tracking drug dealers, sniffed out a dog fighting ring. Drug agents with the Marion County Sheriff's Office had been investigating a drug house, when they discovered drugs wasn't the only illegal activity taking place on the property. It was during the undercover investigation that agents found the suspects were fighting dogs. Two men were arrested, and 27 dogs were taken into animal services' custody.
Randy Lamar Williams and Bernard Brooks were arrested and charged with possession of marijuana and crack cocaine with intent to sell and unlawful dog fighting. Two children are living at the residence where the drug dealing and dog fighting occurred. The investigation is not over, agents have reason to believe more people are involved in the fighting.
- Undercover Sex Sting Nabs Seven Men, as Police Blame Paper for Exposing Operation
- Two Men Shot During Robbery at Ocala Barbershop
- Aaron Hernandez Taken Into Custody
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- Two Men Arrested for Drugs, Suspected of Burglaries
- Two Men Arrested for Car Burglaries
- Two Men Arrested for Raping and Drugging Women
- Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- School Teacher Arrested in Undercover Sex Sting