300 acre Brush Fire in Levy County is Growing
Sunday night the Goethe brush fire reignited in Levy County, threating homes and roadways.
According to officials, some residents had already started voluntarily evacuating.
The fire is over 300 acres and is growing, most likely affecting morning travel Monday.
The areas of concern included State Road 121 and County Road 337.
The fire started after the area was struck by lightening on April 26th.
If you have any questions or concerns you are asked to call the Florida Highway Patrol.
- Crews Fight 40-Acre Brush Fire In Putnam County
- Brush Fire in Alachua County
- Brush Fire in Eastern Alachua County
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
- Marion County Brush Fire Closes Roads, Causes Evacuations
- UPDATE: Efforts Continue in Marion County to Put Out Brush Fire
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Ten Acre Fire in Alachua County Contained
- School Bus Beatdown, Levy County Driver Fired
- Future Merger For Levy County Fire Departments