Battling Mother Nature
The rain can't come soon enough for farmers and forestry workers who are battling mother nature. Farmers in our region are being forced to water their crops by irrigation. A measure, that some farmers said costs them about 10,000 dollars a week. Dry conditions have lead to wildfires on Florida's east coast. Division of Forestry officials said smoke from those fires has descended upon North Central Florida. Hazing conditions are expected to last through Friday morning.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Hundreds of Soldiers Training in Ocala
- Urban Coyote: Should They Stay or Should They Go? And If So, How?
- New pipeline has protestors
- City of Archer and GRU Partner Up for Potential Natural Gas Franchise
- Civil War Reenactment Draws Hundreds to Williston
- Sprucing Up the Springs
- 35th Collector's Day
- Remembering Suicide Victims
- Northern Part of "Loblolly Woods Nature Park" Up For Bids
- Morningside Nature Center