Cat Hoarding Case Update
The fall out from one of the nation's biggest animal hoarding cases continues...along with efforts to help.
Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary near High Springs was cleaned out two weeks ago, after Alachua County Animal Services found almost 700 cats in deplorable conditions.
After 11 days of intensive care medical exams are finally complete on all the cats seized.
Now the process to revoke the Lefkowitz's special exception zoning permit is underway.
- Aftermath of High Springs Cat Hoarding Case
- Judge Makes Ruling in Reddick Animal Hoarding Case
- UPDATE: Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary Investigation
- Plea Deal in Cat Case
- Yorkshire Terriers Victim of Animal Hoarding
- 517 cats siezed at the Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary
- Hoarded Animals
- Alachua County Hasn't Seen Rabies in Feral Cats in Four Years
- The Future of Hundreds of Cats
- 517 Cats Rescued From Sanctuary in North Central Florida