Cedar Key Eatery Claims Clam Chowder Contest Top Spot
Cedar Key Residents aren't the only ones who agree...Tony's Clam Chowder is the best in the world.
For the third year in a row, Tony's Cedar Key Clam Chowder has won first place at the Great Chowder Cookoff in Newport Rhode Island.
Since the Tony's Team has won three times, their recipe will be retired to the hall of fame.
Florida Food Services in Gainesville is working on a canned version of the chowder...And its fans are looking forward to eating it in restaurants around the world.
- Award Winning Clam Chowder In Cedar Key
- Oil Spill Could Reach Cedar Key; Clamming Business May Be Forced to Shut Down
- Cedar Key Clam Lease Expansion
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Cedar Key Gears Up to Celebrate Clamerica
- Cedar Key Postmaster Takes POW-MIA Flag Down
- Cedar Key Fishermen Against Oyster Proposal
- It's Back to the Drawing Board for Cedar Key Art Program
- Family Mourns Death of Cedar Key Boy