Community Hospital Working to Repair Reputation
9 months after a community hospital in Williston switched hands, the struggle to repair its reputation may take a while longer. Especially among employees who tell TV20 news, they haven't been paid in weeks. The missing paychecks have already led to some resignations. Representatives from Tri-County Hospital - Williston, formerly known as Nature Coast Regional Hospital, said the delay is part of digging out of a financial hole left behind by previous owners.
For a full report including whether or not the hospital has faced any more violations, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Community Gathers for Tribute to Alachua General Hospital
- UF Football Player Jamar Hornsby Follows In the Line of Fallen Reputations Among UF Athletes
- County Commissioners Approve Road Repairs
- Repairing Air Conditioners
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Free Home Repairs, Better Quality Of Life
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Driveway Repair Scammers in Marion County
- Scammer in Ocala Acting as Driveway Repair Man