Community Hospital Working to Repair Reputation
9 months after a community hospital in Williston switched hands, the struggle to repair its reputation may take a while longer. Especially among employees who tell TV20 news, they haven't been paid in weeks. The missing paychecks have already led to some resignations. Representatives from Tri-County Hospital - Williston, formerly known as Nature Coast Regional Hospital, said the delay is part of digging out of a financial hole left behind by previous owners.
For a full report including whether or not the hospital has faced any more violations, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Community Gathers for Tribute to Alachua General Hospital
- UF Football Player Jamar Hornsby Follows In the Line of Fallen Reputations Among UF Athletes
- Repairing Emotional Wounds: Going Back to Iraq
- Financial Pothole in Repairing Roads
- Williston Road Repairs Completed
- Free Bike Repair Station Supports Gainesville Bikers
- 2nd Avenue Road Repair Update
- Repairs to Deadly Strip of I-75
- Road Repair Tax Update
- Repairing Sinkholes In Live Oak After Tropical Storm Debby