Domestic Dispute Leads to Car Crash
TV20 was on scene as a man rammed his girlfriend's car with his truck then slammed into another car.
It happened in front of the Marion County School Board Offices.
Witnesses saw John Robert Herget and his girlfriend arguing. They were both in separate cars. One witness stated he saw Herget get out his truck, slap his girlfriend through the car window, then get back in his car and ram her car with his truck twice.
Then the TV20 crew witnessed Herget speed down Tuscawilla Avenue and slam into yet another car.
With blood dripping down his forehead and a cigarette in his mouth, Herget was placed in handcuffs.
No one was seriously injured during the crash. Police will determine if Herget was under the influence of alcohol or drugs during the accident.
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Dispute Ends in Death
- Interlachen Man Starts Domestic Dispute, Has Brief Standoff with Deputies
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Dispute Turns Into Wild Ride
- Professor Involved in Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Violence Call Leads To SWAT Being Called In
- Four Dead in Domestic Dispute
- Early Morning Robbery Leads to Car Chase
- Car Fire Leads to House Fire