EKG Exam Part of Student Physicals in Marion County
Marion County student athletes are adding the EKG exam to their physicals for the first time this year. After three young athletes collapsed and died this year from sudden cardiac arrest, one of those here in Gainesville, the test has become vital.
Nearly a thousand competitors lined up to get their EKG Saturday, that could determine whether they're starting line up, or on the sidelines.
- Students mourn loss of UF physics professor
- Most Counties In North Central Florida Excel on End of Course Exams
- Alachua County eliminating district exams
- County Health Departments Offering Back-To-School Physicals, Immunizations
- 2,000 Students Celebrate Veterans Day in Marion County
- Hundreds of Marion County Teachers, Students Brave the Rain to Protest Layoffs
- Parts Of Ocala Under Rabies Alert
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- Students, Parents Take Part In Family Field Day
- College Student Turns Part-Time Job Into Her Own Company.