EKG Exam Part of Student Physicals in Marion County
Marion County student athletes are adding the EKG exam to their physicals for the first time this year. After three young athletes collapsed and died this year from sudden cardiac arrest, one of those here in Gainesville, the test has become vital.
Nearly a thousand competitors lined up to get their EKG Saturday, that could determine whether they're starting line up, or on the sidelines.
- Parts Of Ocala Under Rabies Alert
- Gainesville student is 1 of 3 nationwide to get perfect AP Statistics exam score
- Students mourn loss of UF physics professor
- Alachua County eliminating district exams
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- North Marion HS Student Treated for Tuberculosis
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill
- 2,000 Students Celebrate Veterans Day in Marion County
- New tardy kiosks for Marion County students
- Marion County students appreciate Veterans Day in Ocala