Former Meridian Employee Accused of Having Sex with 14 Year Old Patient
A Gainesville man is accused of abusing his access to some of the most vulnerable children for sex. Deputies said 38-year old and former Meridian Behavioral Healthcare employee Deester Scott had sex with at least two 14 year old girls at Meridian's Gainesville location. Scott worked as a "psych tech" in the center's crisis stabilization unit. Meridian representatives said every employee undergoes f-b-i, state, and local background checks.
"We have done everything that we can do here at Meridian Behavioral Healthcare to ensure that our employers are providing the best care to our consumers," said Sherry Houston with Meridian.
For a full report, watch the video on the right side of this page.
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- Ocala Business Man Accused of Having Sex with Minors
- Sumter County Man Accused Of Having Sex With A Child
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Loften High School Dean Behind Bars after Accused of Having Sex with Student
- Former American Red Cross Employee Accused of Fraud
- Pickin' For Kaedyn, Helping 3-Year-Old Leukemia Patient